Unicorn Bleach Party
BEFORE APPLICATION READ THROUGH ALL DIRECTIONS, WARNINGS, AND TIPS
- Do not ingest.
- Contains Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- This product should not be applied directly on the scalp.
- Keep away from children.
- Product is not meant to be applied to face or eyebrows.
- Do not mix the contents of this kit with any other product.
- Wear included gloves when applying Bleach Party.
- Do not use over metallic dyes, color restorers, henna, or compound hennas.
- Do not use if your hair has been recently processed with a relaxer or straightener.
- Do not use on dry, brittle, or over-processed hair.
- Do not use metal utensils, clips, combs, or bowls.
- Discard any unused mixture. Do not store prepared mixture, as the container may burst.
- Do not wash hair for 2-3 days prior to bleaching to avoid scalp irritation.
- Bleach Party should be applied in a well-ventilated room.
- Store bleach in a cool, dry area at room temperature (50 and 70°F).
SKIN ALLERGY PATCH TEST - MUST BE DONE 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE
- Mix one teaspoon of Bleach Party Powder Bleach with two teaspoons of Bleach Party Developer in a bowl. Do not use a metal bowl or utensils. Mix until smooth.
- Close bleach and developer bottles for later use.
- Wash a small area either on the inner area of your elbow or behind your ear with gentle, unscented soap. This will be your test spot.
- Using a cotton swab or cotton ball apply a small amount of the mixture onto the chosen area.
- Let the test area dry. Do not disturb for 48 hours.
- When the 48 hours is up, remove mixture with cold water.
- If you do not experience any adverse reaction during the 48 hours you may continue to use Bleach Party Hair Lightening Kit.
If any irritation or swelling occurs, remove the product immediately and rinse with cool water. In this case, do not use Bleach Party until you consult a doctor.
- We suggest doing a strand test prior to full head application of our hair lightening kit
- Put on a pair of old clothes or protective apron and wear gloves included in kit. (note: hair bleach will stain clothing)
- Making sure your hair is unwashed, dry, and combed through.
- Part hair down the center into two sections and then divide hair into four sections: two sections on top of and two on bottom.
- Mix one-part hair bleach to two parts developer in a plastic, ceramic, or glass bowl. Do not use a metal bowl or utensils.
- Stir until there are no clumps, and the mixture is consistent.
- Using a tinting brush, start at the back where hair is thickest work into small sections from the crown of your head down. Make sure each section is fully saturated.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and finish off your roots last, staying 1 inch away from the scalp. The hair bleach will expand and lighten the rest.
- Clip up your hair and wait 30-45 min if you are using the 20 vol developer or 15-20 min if you are using the 40 vol developer. Paying close attention to the condition of your hair while it is processing. The bleach will warm and may tingle the scalp. This is normal.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with cool water and ensure that all product has been washed out. Follow with Lime Crime’s Unicorn Hair Universal Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Don’t use conditioner if you plan on coloring your hair using semi-permanent Unicorn Hair Full Coverage or Tints after bleaching.
- Two weeks prior to bleaching use a deep conditioning mask at least twice a week to make sure hair is hydrated and healthy.
- If you are re-bleaching your hair, start at the darkest spots first to ensure even lift.
- Do not apply bleach on hair that is already platinum blonde. This can cause excessive damage.
- When applying hair bleach party kit, be quick and efficient to avoid uneven lightening.
- It’s best to leave your roots till the end of the application process. Start at mid-length and ends first then wait 5-10 minute before going back to do your roots.
- Avoid using heat styling tools for 2-3 weeks after bleaching.
- After applying lightener on desired area, make sure to keep hair moist by putting on a plastic hair cap. You can also spray the hair cap with some water for added moisture.
- Allow hair to process for no more than 50 minutes. Check on hair every 10-15 minutes to evaluate the color lift. To do so, remove plastic hair cap and wipe away mixture with a damp tissue.
- Bottles or jars used can be recycled. Please remove labels when discarded.
How long should you wait to bleach your hair again? Wait at least two to three weeks between bleaching sessions to avoid sensitivity.
Note: If you have virgin (non-colored) hair, leave your roots till the end. Start the application process at mid-length and ends first then wait 5-10 minute before going back to do your roots.
AMOUNT OF BLEACH PARTY TO USE: This depends on hair length and if you will be doing a small section of hair or entire head. Bleaching entire hair could require 2-4 Bleach Party Kits hair lightening kits if hair is past shoulder length and if hair is thick it may require more hair bleach kits
Short - bob
Below shoulder - waist length
*varies depending on hair density/ thickness and this chart does not factor in hair extensions
DEVELOPER: Aqua (Water, Eau), Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Lauryl Alcohol, C12-15 Pareth-4 Phosphate, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ceteth-2, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Oxyquinoline Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid. Note that ingredient statements are subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging you received for the most up to date information.
Please note free shipping does not apply to Unicorn Bleach Party. A standard shipment of $9.85 will be applied to orders that contain Bleach.
Unicorn Bleach Party
- SKShelby K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAbsolutely Incredible!!
I wasn’t expecting this to work as well as it did! I had previously colored my hair with their Sea Witch green, and although the color was pretty, after a couple weeks, I was tired of it. After applying this bleach, I set the timer, and after ONLY 15 MINUTES, I was pale blonde!! I couldn’t believe it!! I’ve attached before and after photos!
- ABAlisha B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAwesome Lightening!
I used bleach party 20 volume on my thick red hair and am very impressed at how well it lifted my natural color to prepare for a full coverage color.
- PPinupannetteI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat lightener
I've messed up bleach before, so I was very hesitant to use this, but I'm glad I did. It took my box brown, some remnants of who only knows what, and got me back to a light blonde brown. My crown & ends were lighter,and it gave me a safe base for something new. 100% would use again, but I'd buy less. I have waist length thick hair & barely used 1.5 boxes (but mixed up 3)
- NNess11235I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAMAZING PRODUCT
Holy cow IT WORKS AMAZINGLY!
My mother and I have mexican jet black hair. It was time to rechouch up our roots. In a single take it did the magic!
- BBoboboboboI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGentle BUT did not lift color fully (coily hair)
Bought this so i could switch from Purple to Butterscotch. I have shoulder length curly/coily hair (4a/4b) and have been DIY my hair since 2020. I’ve used different bleaches, and i tried this one because one came free with each dye i got on here. GREAT DEAL. And it was very gentle, little irritation in places I accidentally put it on my scalp… BUT typically when some drips on my face (this one didn’t) it left my skin irritated. This one didn’t ! It immediately turned my hair sky blue. I kept going, thinking it would clear out. It did not, but it’s light enough for me not to care :) In the shower, it felt soft washing off (and not like sandpaper like usual lmao).
I have it in a hair mask now, and i could retouch it up with the third pack of bleach, but I don’t think I will. Despite it not COMPLETELY lifting color like I wanted,,, I still think it is a good product. My edges are blonde and not irritated, and I don’t have the sinking feeling that my hair is going to fall out. I will buy this product again. Hopefully I can get that deal again.