Unicorn Hair Mixers
You'll need: gloves, applicator brush, clips, bowl, and an old t-shirt or cape. Cover all surfaces you do not want to get hair dye on as Unicorn Hair can permanently stain surfaces and fabric.
- Add Dilute to any semi-permanent hair color until the desired lighter shade is achieved. Add gradually and mix well!
- Perform a strand test to ensure the color matches your desired effect.
- Apply dye as usual, following full Unicorn Hair application instructions.
- Enjoy your new custom hair color!
Full Application Instructions:
- For best results, start with clean, unconditioned, dry hair. Full Coverage shades work best with pre-bleached platinum to medium blonde hair and add a tint of color to dark blonde and light brown hair. Tints work best with pre-bleached platinum to pale blonde hair.
- Wear protective gloves and pour desired amount into a bowl.
- Section hair into 4 even sections (front to back and side to side) and secure with clips. Work in 1 inch wide strands. Apply color evenly from root to tip with applicator brush. Begin at the root of the hair applying color evenly through to the ends. Massage each strand with fingers, root to tip, to ensure even distribution of color.
- Leave Full Coverage shades in for 30 minutes. Leave Tints in for 45 minutes. No heat/cap required. For more intense, longer-lasting results leave color in for 1-2 hours. Don't worry, Unicorn Hair will not damage your hair, as it does not contain any harsh chemicals or bleach!
- Rinse hair in cool to lukewarm water until hair feels clean. More intense shades may not rinse clear for the first few washes. Do not shampoo. Conditioner optional.
- Style to your liking and enjoy your new Unicorn Hair!
Always do a patch and strand test to make sure you feel comfortable using Unicorn Hair, and to determine the color saturation you like.
Warning: Unicorn Hair is ready to use; do not mix with developers, lighteners, or any permanent hair colorant. May temporarily stain skin and permanently stain fabric. Always protect clothing and work space prior to application and wear gloves. Perform a preliminary patch test, as this product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. Use a cotton swab to apply a small amount of product to clean/dry skin, such as on the nape of the neck or near the elbow. Allow patch to dry and leave undisturbed for 24 hours. Monitor area for any signs of redness or irritation; if any irritation occurs, discontinue use. This product is not intended for use anywhere on the face or in the immediate eye area. It must not be used to dye eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause harm to the eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Still have questions? Read the Unicorn Hair FAQs
*PLEASE NOTE THIS COLOR IS NOT AVAILABLE TO THE EU MARKET
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Quaternium-75, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Acid Violet 43 CI 60730, Basic Violet 13 CI 42536.
Net Weight: 6.76 fl oz / 200 mL
Note that ingredient statements are subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging you received for the most up to date information.
Free shipping on orders over $50 (excludes Unicorn Bleach Party)
Unicorn Hair Mixers
- EBElisha B.I do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars10 months agoTerrible quality, does not stay in hair at all.
COLOR FADES IMMEDIATELY.... I used this exactly as the instructions stated as a dilutant for purple unicorn hair dye. Literally on the first wash my hair washed down to a light blue. Disappointing I really thought it would work great and it didn't at all.
- JJennawithaGI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoDoes what it do
I used this to mix with two other colors from limecrime and really loved the outcome
- EElizabethI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRecommended.
It’s got a great smell. I really love to mix other colours to get a pastel colour with this one. It’s amazing.
- NNoneyaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSee ratings
My ratings are my review. I am not on your advertising team.
- Nnataliel131I do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 years agoI REALLY liked the
I REALLY liked the color when it was freshly applied and washed out. It’s a pretty mauve-y rose color. But when you try to get it out, it turned my blonde hair green! And the green was very hard to get out, tried a bunch of clarifying treatments, and nothing budged it. Lime Crime Semi-Permanent Hair Color