Venus Pigmented Liquid Eyeliners
- Shake before using Venus pigmented liquid eyeliner.
- Use pigmented liquid liner’s fine brush tip to shape the eye.
- Apply formula in thin layers and let dry.
- Create thin wings, thicker mega wings, or layer on multiple pigmented liquid eyeliner shades for a colorful masterpiece.
- To steal the eye-scene, use Aura and Glory Face & Eye palettes shades before pigmented liquid eyeliner application.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Alcohol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, C10-16 Alkyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Galactoarabinan, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Hectorite, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).Net Weight: 0.079 fl oz liq. / 2.35 mL
Note that ingredient statements are subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging you received for the most up to date information.
Free shipping on orders over $50 (excludes Unicorn Bleach Party)
Venus Pigmented Liquid Eyeliners
- AAlexisI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest liner
Literally the best it’s so small the little applicator I can make the best wing with this liner I do think it’s a little expensive for a liner but it’s so good this is the only liner I will use
- CCherylGI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoMore shades please!
Love these liners generally - Sonic is a muted dusty purple - less intense than the black (Dahlia) - nicely softer for another option.
- FFabyRuizI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 years agoNot water resistant
I like the color and when I first apply it, but once dry it can wipe away very easily. I can’t get it to stay for long wear. At least for a couple of hours… It’s not my daily user of liner, but I really like the wand and the precision of it. This was my most recent once again failed expectation. One eye is already gone as the other is still there within 2 hours. One simple eye watering and it’s gone. I just feel for a $18 liner the quality could be better. Now lip wear not an issue. I love all the lip products I have purchased!!
- GgothpinkpowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI was always a
I was always a felt tip liner tip kind of girl. But this eyeliner is game changer. Especially if you like alternative makeup looks such as, egirl aesthetic, and graphic eyeliner looks. It is long last. And smudge proof. I would buy this again and again. Since as an alt girl. I am heavy with the eyeliner. Also it comes with a lot of product. Worth it in price.
- CCarolinaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoIt's fine
Nyx discontinued the beloved (and my holy grail) matte and vinyl liquid liners during the pandemic. My search for a replacement has been exhaustive! This stuff is ok. Will use the bottle, and might actually purchase again. I like the brush (it's similar to the discontinued Nyx one,) it's thin so you can get a nice fine line or a thick one. I appreciate that it's a brush and not a sponge. It goes on smoothly, it's opaque (this is the hardest thing to find with liners!!!), it's not too shiny, and it dries pretty quickly. It does chip and crack off after a while, it doesn't have staying power. And it wipes off easily. But, considering a good liquid liner is hard to find, and I have tried ALL OF THEM, this one is actually quite good. I only tried the black one, so can't say anything about the color ones.