Bushy Brow Pomade Pencil
- Use brush to groom hairs into place
- Create hair-like brush strokes with eyebrow pencil to fill in sparse areas
- Use spoolie to blend out formula and brush through hairs
- Define brows as desired – #NEVERBORING – add extra volume for bold looks
- Pro Tip: Finish off with Bushy Brow Gel to strongly hold brows in place all day
Free shipping on orders over $50 (excludes Unicorn Bleach Party)
Bushy Brow Pomade Pencil
- DDevonVerified ReviewerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoCame out orange??
I don’t think they actually swatch their products. I purchased valentine and it is 100% orange. It’s not at all like the label or the images suggest. So disappointing.Lime Crime1 week ago
We are sorry to hear that did not work out for you. Valentine Bushy Brow Pomade Pencil is a crimson red shade. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a return for a refund.
- UUmbrellababyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGet it!
I wish this were just a tad darker, but it's wonderful with my pastel blue hair.
- LLiaK99I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoI love the Sea Witch color but...
I love this Sea Witch shade & it's exactly as pictured, a beautiful bright teal. It remains this shade when applied & doesn't oxidize into a strange shade. It stays in place all day and doesn't rub off at all!
However, it's really difficult to apply. Once I got it going (& after breaking the tip twice) it goes on, but not easily. I understand it's a pomade in stick form, but idk if an average user truly understands this. It's very waxy so it skips & you can't get an an even, consistent stroke.
Also, It doesnt apply with great definition, my best comparison is that it applies like a crayon versus a pencil. It is promoted for precise brows BUT it has a thick tip & lines don't get thin enough for my liking...I use it as a shading pencil or a thicker eyeliner but it still looks patchy).
Others seem to love this but I prefer a hair like stroke and this just isn't giving me that at all. Love the shade so much,
I'm just confused about the product itself. I'm not a pro, but I feel like I know how to do my brows & fill them in pretty well. This however made me feel like a beginner. #gifted
*Tip: warm it up by drawing lines on your hand before using it & that does help with application.
- MMishI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWould highly recommend
I loved this pencil! It even matches my purple hair perfectly, so that was a huge win. Overall tho it is easy to apply and stays put! It adds a fun touch.
- SsolinpI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agogreat brow product!!
I don’t really use brow products but this one is super user friendly. The color was a perfect match and the brush would shape my brow upward easily. The color lasts for a long time but I just wish it would hold the brow shape longer.