Lime Crime is deeply passionate about giving back and helping those in need through Charity. As a 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free brand, we commit to helping and supporting both animal rescue groups (registered charities) and the people who do the great work of helping animals in need (charity for non-registered groups). Over the past 4 years, Lime Crime has donated over $20,000 to numerous registered charities, including charities benefiting women, children and animals, Anti hate all in an effort to support and thrive in an inclusive community.
Lime Crime Charity Recipients:
- Girls Inc., an education & positive reinforcement charity program for young girls.
- HOLA, an after school charity program for children in LA.
- Sanctuary For Families, a legal charity center for battered women.
- Bideawee, the oldest no-kill animal shelter charity in the U.S, multiple donations given over the course of several years
- AdoptNY, charity for displaced Hurricane Sandy animals.
- Red Cross, multiple charity donations given over the course of several years - both general and also specifically for people and animals affected by Hurricane Sandy.
- Nation Asian Pacific American Women’s Forum, the only organization focused on building power with AAPI women and girls to influence critical decisions that affect our lives, our families and our communities.
- AAPI Women Lead + STOP AAPI Hate, charity to raise awareness around the experiences that AAPI women have with #MeToo, gender and racial discrimination.
- Equal Justice Initiative, charity committed to ending mass incarceration in the US and challenging racial and economic injustice.
- Black Vision Collective, Black-led, Queer and Trans centering organization whose mission is to organize powerful, connected Black communities and dismantle systems of violence.