Bushy Brow Pen
- Using a light hand and almost no pressure, draw fine strokes in the direction of natural hair growth.
- Use the Bushy Brow Pen to fill in sparse spots or if you're going for a full bushy effect, add strokes higher than your natural brow shape.
- Lock in textured dimension with the Bushy Brow Strong-Hold Gel.
Free shipping on orders over $50 (excludes Unicorn Bleach Party)
Bushy Brow Pen
- DBDani B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBushy brow marker
Love it! Really shaped and filled my brows nicely!
- LLJI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 year agoMore like dirty green
This used to be my go-to for drawing on my brow tails but something must’ve changed. I loved it so much that I restocked during the latest sale (I got 3 unfortunately) but now it seems dirty blonde is more like a kinda green.
- TTallLadyI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreen. Nah.
I really wanted to like this but it’s totally green, not Smokey Brown/Black. Returning.
- LLauraHnrhTXI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoCan’t live without it!
I have very thin brows almost non existent brows from over plucking in 80s and after chemo never fully recovered. I had been using a brow powder with Anastasia brow whiz to draw strokes over for dimension. This pen gives hair like strokes that last and difficult to rub off. I’ve had people ask if I got micro blading. I’ve gotten so many compliments since using this method. There was a learning curve. I use two colors the Baby Brown and Brownie. I start with darker color and along bottom row with short strokes to fill line across leaving spaces in between so can see some skin through. Then go back add the top of the row. Trying to draw to long of a hair stroke gives less control and looks fake. When I get shape with darker color I go back and add a few hair like strokes with baby brown color to give dimension and realistic appearance. I finally have beautiful brows again and they look so real like actual hairs.
- GgothpinkpowerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI am so shook.
I am so shook. I think It took me two tries to get it right. So there is a slight learning curve if you are not an experienced at brows. Once I got the hang of it. It leveled up my brow game. The tip is very delicate. Try with a feather light hand and then you are set. It dries down and sets for the day. I will wait for the next sale to purchase more. It is not outrages in price. About $15. However if you sign up for notifications, you will run into sales about every month. It is a win win. This is perfect for defining brows and filling in sparse brows. 10/10