Unicorn Hair Temporary Hair Color
- You get to experiment and play without a care, then wash it away!
- Squeeze out your desired amount onto fingertips and saturate the preferred area on clean, dry hair.
- Build up color intensity by layering more color until you reach the desired vibrancy. Temporary Hair color can be used to create streaks of color, vibrant tips, or a whole head of intense color.
- Lock in the color all day by hitting your strands with a blow dryer to help dry down the product so you can headbang and whip it without a care
- Ready to switch up your color? Use your favorite Unicorn Hair shampoo and conditioner to rinse out product in 1-2 washes.
- Don’t worry about leaving any color behind, Temporary Hair Color was designed to easily wash off hands and surfaces. No stains here!
Free shipping on orders over $50 (excludes Unicorn Bleach Party)
Unicorn Hair Temporary Hair Color
- KSKaty S.Verified ReviewerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars5 months agoDidnt work
Everything rinsed off in the shower. Im platinum and it doesn't even show up. Wish I could get my money back tbhLime Crime5 months ago
Oh no! We are sorry to hear you did not achieve your desired results. Unicorn Hair Temporary Hair Color works a bit differently than semi permanent Unicorn Hair dyes. We recommend saturating the desired area, combing through & then locking in the color with a hair dryer. The temporary color should come out in your next wash. Our Customer Care team will be in contact with you via email.
- LLillyteelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEasy color change with no damage!
I recieved this product from limecrime to use in a application video. As someone who colors and changes my hair a lot this product has tones of potential and excitement. Temporary washable hair color is always a hard thing to master so I was intrigued I used the shade heartbreaker and it applies very well! Once you have it evenly applied and spread where you want it I find the best thing to do after is use your blow dryer!! it speeds up the drying and really gets it in there. After its dry it may be crunchy but just gently brush through and it may flake but once its brushed through I didnt experience any more flakes or bleeding. it came out very well after one hair wash and any remaining tint of red was gone by the second! Hope this helps!
- HHollyLI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLovely lavender shade
I recieved this Unicorn Hair Temporary Hair Color complimentary from Lime Crime in exchange for my honest review. I recieved three shades: Heartbreakers, Midnight Sky, and Lavender Latte. I chose to test the Lavender Latte first. This is a gorgeous bright Lavender shade that looks super subtle on light brown hair. The formula is creamy and smells like vanilla. It was easily to apply with my hands and washed off of my skin cleanly with no staining. There is a bit of stiffness after dry-down but it is not noticeable once the hair is brushed or combed through. It shampoos completely away within a couple of washes. I love this for a temporary style change or to test out a color before fully committing. I recommend and will definitely be purchasing other shades.
- RRishI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEasy, ideal for festival hair!
I was gifted this product from Lime Crime, and was super excited to try it out as I’ve been obsessed with their makeup products for years but this was my first time trying any of their hair colours.
My hair is bleached on the ends, so this product gave me a really vibrant colour and was super easy to apply. I didn’t use gloves and found it washed off or my hands easily with normal hand wash.
As this is a temporary colour, it does leave a residue on the hair but this is not greasy feeling. It also washed out with just one try which I love as I like to switch up my colour quite regularly.
I’m hoping there will be more colours available in this range soon and would highly recommend for those just wanting a pop of colour in their hair for a weekend or festival, but who maybe need to have “natural” hair colour for their work.
- BBrittanyI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoIt has potential, especially for dark hair.
I was so excited for this product as my hair doesn't tolerate color very well and upon application I was hopeful! The blue was noticeable enough in my dark hair and I was happy with the little streaks I made. While pretty, it flaked pretty bad on me on my cheeks, neck, and down my shirt. It was like flaky mascara. On the directions it said you can brush it but I do not reccomend that. I think this product has potential if you can use the lightest of hands to apply. Despite the flakes, the color payoff was good and it washed out easily. Gifted by Lime Crime.