Soft Touch Lipstick
Delivers a cloud of color to the lips: soft to the touch, but bold to the finish with feather-like consistency that feels so light on the lips, you'll forget you have it on. Made with unique paper packaging that uses less plastic than some other lipstick tubes.
- The smoothest, most comfortable and wearable matte lipstick you’ll ever try on
- A buttery soft formula that delivers high comfort
- Effortlessly glides on to smooth out lip lines with a blurring effect
- Complements all skin tones
- Tantalizing vanilla minty scent
- Talc- & Paraben-Free
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Looking for some color inspiration?
- Wear Radical Red, a red matte lipstick, for your next date night ;)
- Swipe on more of a nude lipstick, like Flamingo Pink, for an easy day look
- Go for the dark lipstick, like Vintage Spice, to embolden your lips for night
Free shipping on orders over $50 (excludes Unicorn Bleach Party)
Soft Touch Lipstick
- DGDaniela G.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoTwin flame
I really like this lipstick. It’s easy to apply, it goes on it smoothly. The only thing I have is the color might be a little too vibrant for my complexion. It smells minty but almost like a vanilla minty. It’s a really gorgeous formula
- NLNearly L.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSo happy with this lipstick!!
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I love this matte lipstick. I like that it feels soft and the color lasts a long time! It’s not dehydrating and also looks great under gloss. It pairs with the cutie colored dye perfectly!
- NNicoleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFeels great on the lips!
It feels so nice on the lips. Moisturizing and also such great color that lasts!
- TTRUEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agobest peachy nude color I’ve ever found
I’m 45 and unfortunately can’t carry off bold lip colors. I still wear them at times, but anything in the peachy category is usually way better. I literally went to MAC and tried on every nude they had (this was awhile ago and they had so many!) and only ONE was good. Even that was not as good as this! I honestly can’t believe how perfect this is for me.
- RRatpanic77I do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 year agoPaper tube-see through color -wipes off in
Title says it all. I bought two of these at the sale price, thinking they would be reminiscent of the velvetines quality - not so! They won’t last more than half an hour, a far cry from kiss proof. They have a grainy texture, and the oiliness makes them smear with streaky color (see picture of punked up peach) They shipped to me in beautiful packaging, but I was disappointed as soon as I saw the paper tube. How long will that last? If you’re anything like me, I have a wet sink counter more often than not. If I had it to do over again, I would have stuck with the velvetines. Those lipsticks have staying power & constant smear free color.
I never enjoy leaving a negative review, but all the glowing reviews I see were paid via free merchandise. That’s not fair business if you ask me, either. Sad today, for buying this. Can I get a velvetines replacement? If I had bought that line my review would be more than positive. The care they take with shipping is always the best part. Thanks for that, but no thanks.