- For best results, start with clean, unconditioned, dry hair. Tints work best with pre-lightened platinum to pale blonde hair.
- Wear protective gloves and pour desired amount into a bowl.
- Section hair into 4 even sections (front to back & side to side) and secure with clips. Work in 1 inch wide strands. Apply color evenly from root to tip with applicator brush. Begin at the root of the hair, applying color evenly through to the ends. Massage each strand with fingers, root to tip, to ensure even distribution of color.
- Leave Tints in for 45 minutes. No heat/cap required. For more intense, longer-lasting results, leave color in for 1-2 hours. Don't worry, Unicorn Hair will not damage your hair, as it does not contain any harsh chemicals or bleach!
- Rinse hair in cool to lukewarm water until hair feels clean. More intense shades may not rinse clear for the first few washes. Do not shampoo. Conditioner optional.
- Style to your liking and enjoy your new Unicorn Hair!
Always do a patch and strand test to make sure you feel comfortable using Unicorn Hair, & to determine the color saturation you like.