Hair tints prove colorful hair doesn’t have to be neon—pastels can have an equal impact.
Unicorn Hair Tints
- Made with fatty acids + vitamins for extra moisture
- Light wash yet vibrant semi-permanent hair color
- Easy, DIY-friendly formula that doesn’t cause damage
- Ultra-conditioning formula, sugary-sweet scent that helps to boost shine and moisturize hair
- Works best on pre-lightened hair
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Quaternium-75, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Basic Blue 99 CI 56059, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 87.
Net Weight: 6.76 fl oz / 200 mL
Note that ingredient statements are subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging you received for the most up to date information.
Free shipping on orders over $50 (excludes Unicorn Bleach Party)
Unicorn Hair Tints
- KKimVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat for toning Grey
I have been transitioning to grey for a couple months - I started by removing hair color while I grew out the roots and then bleached out the remaining color. My hair was kinda burnt out from the processing so I had to stop before I got to 10, I got to a good light color but ran into problems toning it. I tried a couple different purple products to tone out the yellow but kept running into a problem where it was getting into the natural growth and after the first two washes there was a lot of blue that was hanging on so all my naturally white-silver hair looked bluish and my bleached yellow tints were looking green - ugh - then every time I tried to tone just the green-yellow areas with a light pink it was still getting into my natural new growth or it was too pink on the ends. Frustrating trying to get a demarcation blend. This Oyster tiny color seems to be a good cure for my toning woes - you definitely have to leave the tints on for an hour+ to get it to show but Oyster makes the white-sliver a softer silver tint that is less white but not covered and the processed parts where the green yellow was is now a nice soft violet grey. I have been using Olaplex but having a conditioning toner/tint has been a great fit for my regime to keep it moisturized. My natural curly texture is starting to come back from the straw/frizz. I’ve heard complaints about the texture being too thick but I thought it was perfect - thick enough to cling and not drip but light weight enough to…
- JJenniferVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoConstant Carr And unicorn love
I love THE Way that doesn’t damage yogur hair and you canta constantly add retouch on your Shampoo.
Im using blackcherry color.
- SSarahVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPerfectly Pastel
I normally use the semi permanent full coverage hair colors by Lime Crime, but I wanted a true baby pink this time and I absolutely love the way it turned out! I previously used Strawberry Jam, and my hair color had faded to a very light pinkish-orange (I've been swimming a lot and the chlorine affected it). So I decided to put the tint Bunny on top of the pre-bleached part of my hair (I left my roots alone) and this was the lovely result!
- MMeganVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove the color hate the longevity
This color is perfect! It it washes out so fast. I even used a bonding pretreatment to help it stay but a few washes makes it fade so fast. Thinking of trying the full coverage version to see if it lasts longer.
- EHEmily H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoCheck this out!
I loove the Valentine color! Look what I did! Unfortunately like most reds, it fades fast. But it's so vibrant!!!